Call Us Today to discuss more options!
0141 413 4036
Skin Ageing: the essentials
Skin Ageing refers to the process of wear and damage the skin goes through as a result of both physical age and our day to day activities. Whilst physical age is often thought of as being the primary cause of skin ageing, a surprising amount of ageing is actually caused by external factors such as unprotected sun exposure and unmoisturized skin. Once you know the external causes of skin ageing, you can begin to avoid them to help avoid the ageing process. No matter your age, you can always benefit from a skincare routine that helps protect your skin from ageing.
Skin Ageing can be detected by a number of factors, however the most common, and easiest to spot include weaker skin that bruises easily, looser and wrinkled skin, rougher or dry skin and more transparent skin resulting from a thinner surface layer of skin.
Skin Ageing Solutions
pHformula has created a comprehensive scheme for resurfacing your skin in order to reduce signs of ageing. This scheme comes in the form of the A.G.E. homecare skin resurfacing kit. This kit consists of several key elements, including:
- A.G.E. Recovery: a specially crafted treatment that helps wrinkles & fine lines appear better. This formula also has the benefit of improving general skin health through the utilisation of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- A.C.T.I.V.E. Formula: Designed with the purpose of normalizing skin disorders. To be applied to clean, dry skin during the morning. To be used in conjunction with the pHformula P.O.S.T. recovery cream. Daily use of the cream is recommended for the best results.
- P.O.S.T. Recovery Cream: this cream is designed to hydrate your skin. This cream benefits both from treating skin dryness and hosting anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties to provide the maximum benefit to your skin.
- E.X.F.O. Cleanse: useful for removing skin impurities as well as makeup, this exfoliant works great when used in conjunction with the rest of the A.G.E. Skin resurfacing kit.
Skin quality can be heavily influenced by lifestyle, so it is important to consider this when planning your skincare regimen. Specifically, diet can have a large impact on skin. This means that alongside your usual skincare routine, you should also be considering what you are eating in order to maximise results.
The line of ABC masks & moisturisers is a specially created treatment that was designed to assist in both slowing down the process of skin ageing and improving the current appearance of skin through both protective measures alongside moisturising and hydrating the skin. This treatment consists of several key parts:
- Vita A Cream: this is an advanced treatment for ageing skin that can trigger the regeneration of cells, leading to diminished signs of ageing including lessened wrinkles and fine lines, as well as diminished age spots. The main ingredient associated with this cream is pure retinol.
- Vita A Mask: this mask gives rapid results, reducing signs of ageing and promoting skin renewal. Ingredients including retinol are used to maximise effectiveness.should be applied to a clean face and thoroughly rinsed after 10 - 15 minutes have passed. Should be used once weekly and followed by use of a pHformula moisturiser.
- Vita B Cream: this cream uses vitamin B3 to prevent skin ageing, as well as redness and changes in pigmentation.this cream has a 24-hour moisturising effect. This cream also contains prescription strength Niacinamide which provides exceptional benefit to your skin.
- Vita B3 Mask: this mask is designed to deliver a soft hydrating effect, soothing skin and reducing visible redness. Apply to a clean face and neck, then leave for 10-15 minutes and thoroughly rinse. To be used once a week and followed by use of a pHformula moisturiser.
- Vita C Cream: a cream providing a strong anti-ageing effect through the use of prescription-strength Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Can be used daily.
- Vita C Mask: hydrates skin over a period of time helping achieve healthier skin. Used by applying to a clean face and leaving on overnight. Recommended to be used two to three times a week.
Arrange your free consultation now by filling in the form below.